1. The applicants are required to go through the notification carefully and decide themselves about their eligibility for this recruitment before applying.
2. Admittance to all stages of the recruitment will be provisional only. Any discrepancy found during the detailed scrutiny of the applications/credentials at any stage will result in the rejection of candidature.
3. Candidates shall submit their applications via ONLINE MODE ONLY. Applications submitted via any other medium will be summarily rejected.
4. CMD or KASRS is not responsible for any discrepancy in submitting the application through Online. Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the online application form. After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be entertained.
5. Candidates must upload their qualification certificates (Degree, PG and TCMC Registration Certificate) while applying.
6. The Qualifications should be from recognized University/Institutions/Board. The candidates who claim equivalent qualification instead of qualification mentioned in the notification shall upload the relevant Government Order/university letter to prove the equivalency at the time of online application, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
7. Candidates will have to upload their passport size photograph (taken within six months) and signature while submitting the application. The photograph and signature must be in JPEG format. The size of the photograph must be less than 200 kb and the size of the signature should be less than 50 kb. Those who upload the photograph in any other format will be rejected. Applications with blurred/ illegible Photograph/ Signature will be rejected summarily. 8. The applicant should not furnish any false, tampered, fabricated information or suppress any material information while filling up the online application form. If the particulars furnished in the online application form do no tally with the original documents produced by the candidates, his/her candidature will be rejected.
9. The selection procedure includes Written Test/Interview as the case may be.
10. Candidate should clearly mention the details while filling the application. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
11. Application fee shall be paid by online mode only. Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
12. Candidates should provide a valid email ID and mobile number as all correspondence pertaining to recruitment will be communicated on email address and mobile number provided at the time of filling online application. Any request for change of mobile number and e-mail address will not be entertained at any stage.
13. Last date for submission of online applications is 05-02-2020 (05.00p.m.) 14. KASRS reserves the right to reject the candidature/cancel the appointment/cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.