INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE APPLICATION SUBMISSION
- Admittance to all stages of the recruitment will be provisional only. Detailed scrutiny of the applications/credentials will be conducted before interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found in the application during the detailed scrutiny, at any stage of the recruitment process, will result in the rejection of candidature.
- Candidates are required to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as specified in the notification published in the website of Kerala State Disaster Management Authority or Centre for Management Development before submitting the application.
- Candidates are required to submit applications via ONLINE mode only accessing the website of Kerala State Disaster Management Authority or Centre for Management Development. Applications received in no other medium will be accepted.
- Candidates will have to upload their passport size photograph (taken within six months) and signature while submitting the application. The photograph and signature must be in JPEG format. The size of the photograph must be less than 200 kb and the size of the signature should be less than 50 kb.
- Candidates must enter the mobile number and email address with utmost care as all further intimations will be made either via mobile number or via email.
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other eligible category applicants as per Govt. of Kerala norms. Eligibility for age relaxation should be proven by producing necessary certificates from competent authority.
- 10 % of marks relaxation will be applicable to SC/ST categories. Eligibility for this relaxation should be proven by producing scanned copies of necessary certificates from competent authority.
- Applications without necessary certificates claiming age relaxation and/or marks relaxation will be treated as General category. No further claim will be entertained in this regard
- Equivalency certificate of the respective university shall be produced for considering any other degrees with reference to the notified degrees.
- Candidates must enter the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying exams without fail. In case of CGPA, candidates must enter the percentage of marks, based on the CGPA conversion standard for the respective universities.
- KERALA STATE DISASTER MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY (KSDMA) reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- For further queries, contact Centre for Management Development (0471-2320101 Ext. No. 237/250)